- Michigan Association of Computer Users & Learners, MACUL 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Flipped Learning Conference, Chicago IL 2012.
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Denver CO 2013
- Math In Action, Allendale MI 2013
- MAASSP Edtech conference, Lansing MI 2014
- Connected Educators Un-conference, Jackson MI 2013
- iBooks Author Hackathon, CA, MI, IL, IN, and ME 2013
- iTunesU Conference, Dover-Foxcroft ME 2013
- Zeeland Education Technology Academy, Zeeland MI 2013
- Teaching & Learning with iPad- Techsummit, Raleigh NC 2013
- Apple Education Internal Meeting, Austin TX 2013
- South x Southwest EDU conference, Austin TX 2014
- iBookHack, Zeeland MI 2014
- Phillips Exeter Math, Science, and Technology Conference, NH 2014
- iBookHack University of Central Arkansas, AR 2014
- Learning on the LakeShore, Muskegon MI 2014
- Zeeland Education & Teaching Academy, 2014
- New Trier High School Institute Day, Chicago IL 2014
– The iPad Flipped Classroom.
– How to Access and Use Open Educational Resources & Creative Commons Content.
– Unleashing the Power of Teacher and Student Creativity with iBooks Author.
– Adding iPad to the Math Equation.
– Real time data for real time teaching.
– The Power and Potential of iTunesU.
– Project Based Learning in the math classroom.
– What “iPad” means to me…and could mean for you.
– 1:1 iPads? Where to Start with Classroom Practice.